Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Masterplan Is...


I am going to post music here real soon. Promise.

Please bear with me, folks, I'm trying to figure this out as I go.

But here's the masterplan. I am a music collector who has accumulated a lot of rare, impossible to find live, import , unreleased, and out of print music. I've been collecting since I was a kid and have a massive amount of stuff here, a lot of which is irreplaceable and extremely valuable. What gives me great pleasure is having the opportunity to share what I have with other music fanatics like myself. I scan different sites online and the local indie record stores to find material to add to my collection constantly, and having created this blog, I would like to post some of that music here for fellow music geeks to download and enjoy for themselves.

I am a novice on the computer and am still learning how to post music on this blog. Once I figure it out I can guarantee you all a steady stream of priceless gems for your listening pleasure. I just expect, of course, that they be downloaded for your personal listening pleasure ONLY and not sold to the highest bidder on ebay. Let's not ruin it for the rest, folks. Respect the music and respect the artists who create it.

That being said, I hope to get some stuff up here in the next day or two. Until then, go out and buy Midlake's new album "The Courage Of Others". I am telling you - it's a huge step forward for them and a landmark piece of artistic expression. And if you won't take my word for it, pull up some online reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment