Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dead Meadow: Re-affirming Why I Love Music....




I saw Dead Meadow live last night at Mohawk place in Buffalo, NY. Did an interview with lead singer Jason Simon and drummer Stephen McCarty and took a bunch of photos of the blazing 90 minute set they performed.
I'm looking forward to posting a transcript of the interview I did, along with photos from the show and my thoughts on their performance, but I have to catch transport out of town for about a week and I doubt that I'll be able to post everything until the weekend after next.
So, in the meantime, I encourage everyone to check out some DM music and see them live if you get the chance while they are still on tour. You will NOT be disappointed- I promise you!
And, Jason, on a personal note- hope you had no trouble making that Toronto show! (and are able to get some good rest the next day!) Hope to see you down the road again soon :)
SUPPORT THREE KINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment